Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Testimonials from Haqeem & his Mom

                      Time flies so fast! It's already July and to all Muslim readers I wish you Selamat Berpuasa! I've been busy teaching, and on the side, completing a website for tuition & tutors that will be launched soon, hopefully this month, so please pray for it ya! Anyway below is a testimonial from Haqeem, a student of mine last year who took SPM. I taught him Physics & Add Maths. Alhamdulillah he did great in both papers, and overall achieved an excellent result for his SPM. Now he's furthering his studies in Uniten, so I wish him all the best! His mom, Puan Norma had kindly written me a testimonial too ( but seriously I missed her delicious home made sandwiches,lontong, soto, laksa johor, etcs..*mouth watering). Among the perks of being a home tutor hehe..To all students who will be taking SPM this year, how was your mid year exam results? Any questions you guys wanna ask me about Maths or Physics just shoot ok, cheers!



No comments: